BETTERLIFE AUTOMATIC UPPER ARM BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR WITH S/L CUFF
This fully automatic blood pressure monitor is an accurate, portable monitor that provides you with the convenience of testing at home.
The blood pressure machine and cuff is a simple way to check and monitor your blood pressure when you're at home. The Innovative new technology in this kit allows the blood pressure monitor to take a reading while the latex free upper arm cuff (included in the box) inflates so that you receive a clear and accurate reading on the arm.
This easy to use cuff and clinically validated machine will give you accurate and easy-to-read readings with a large screen display. The monitor also has a 60-reading memory so you can keep a record to share with your GP.
- Clinically validated
- 60 memory functions
- Simple and easy to use
- Detects irregular heartbeat
- Accurate for home use
- Latex free upper arm cuff included
- Fully automatic blood pressure monitor
- Arm cuff (22-42cm)
- User manual
- 4 x AAA batteries
- Record table
- Storage case
How to use
Ensure the device is at room temperature before measuring. The measurement can be performed on the left or right arm. Insert the cuff line into the connection for the cuff connector. Finally position the cuff on the arm in the correct place.
- Fit the cuff to the bare upper arm. Blood circulation in the arm should not be restricted by tight clothing or other objects.
- The cuff should be placed on the upper arm so that the lower edge is about 2 to 3cm from the bend of the elbow and above the artery. The tube should be in line with the centre of the palm.
- Tighten the free end of the cuff, but make sure that it is not too tight around the arm and close to the hook-and-loop fastener. The cuff should be fastened so that two fingers fit under the cuff.
- the cuff line into the connection for the cuff connector.
- This cuff is suitable for you if the index mark is within the OK range after fitting the cuff on the upper arm.