Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Portal Pharmacy Limited's Website, located at https://portalpharmacy.ke/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Portal Pharmacy if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
You will be deemed as "eligible" to use Portal Pharmacy online services only if you fulfill all of the following conditions:
1. You have a valid registered mobile number
2. You are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or older. Portal Pharmacy is not intended for minors under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect information from Portal Pharmacy visitors in this age group. If you are below 18 years of age, kindly stop any further use of the website or mobile app.
3. You are competent to enter a contract under the Applicable Laws.
4. You agree to comply with our terms and conditions of use.
5. If you are not eligible, kindly abandon all attempts to register with us or use our services.
You acknowledge that we rely completely on the information provided by you and we shall not be held liable if you or anyone who uses your Account to access the services on the Website/Application is not eligible to use the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Portal Pharmacy Limited and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Portal Pharmacy. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Portal Pharmacy for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Portal Pharmacy
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Portal Pharmacy
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Portal Pharmacy
- Redistribute content from Portal Pharmacy
This Agreement shall begin on the date 23rd of September 2020.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com, dot.org, or dot.co.ke community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Portal Pharmacy Limited, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Portal Pharmacy Limited. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Portal Pharmacy Limited's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Use of Information on the Website/App
The information provided on the Portal Pharmacy website, mobile app, or through our services is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The information on this Website/App is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. It is important that you do not make medical decisions, and you should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have about your medical condition.
Portal Pharmacy does not endorse any views or opinions that may be included in the Website/App Content or other information provided through our Services. Your submission of questions or reviews on our Products does not constitute a professional relationship between you and portalpharmacy.ke.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by the Kenyan law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.