BENYLIN 4 FLU SYRUP 100ML
Benylin 4FLU Liquid 100ml is indicated to help relieve cold and flu symptoms. The liquid contains paracetamol, an analgesic which helps to relieve aches and pains and fever (high temperature), diphenhydramine, an antihistamine, which helps dry secretions and relieves coughing, and pseudoephedrine, a decongestant which helps unblock stuffy noses.
This product is over the counter. Kasha Customer Support will reach out to the customer to confirm the order and ask if they would like to speak to a pharmacist before confirming the order.
This medicine is for use by adults and children aged 12 years and over.
- Take 20 ml (fill measuring cup to 20 ml mark) up to 4 times a day if necessary. Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- Do not take more than 4 times a day. If symptoms persist, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product contains Paracetamol, Pseudoephedrine, and Diphenhydramine
- Skin rashes and Itching,
- Sensations of increased heartbeat,
- Restlessness and sleep disturbances,
- Nausea and vomiting,
- Upset stomach,
- Difficulty in passing urine,
- Blurred Vision,
- Dry Mouth,
- Thickened mucus.