A2A SPACER WITH SMALL MASK
A2A is made from anti-microbial, low-static, transparent plastic for improved hygiene.
A2A Spacer is a collapsible valve holding chamber, which is pocket-sized when collapsed for improved portability. A2A is made from anti-microbial, low-static, transparent plastic for improved hygiene. The device’s plume shaped chamber of 210ml helps to minimize drug loss within the spacer. A2A Spacer has been designed with a visible valve movement to help parents or carers observe and confirm correct inhalation to overcome inhalation/actuation problems.
Product features and benefits:
• Collapsible, pocket sized valve holding chamber
• Inhibits microbial growth
• Visible valve movement
• Low-static properties
• Accepts all pMDIs available
• 210ml, consistent with optimal performance
• Easy to clean
• Embossed graphical instructions
• Available with or without mask
• Suitable for both children and adults
• Supplied in an anti-static protective bag
What is this product used for?
A2A Spacer is designed to help deliver medication from a
pressurised metered dose inhaler (pMDI) to the lungs, by
improving co-ordination and medication deposition.